SENSIRION FIXED MONITOR
Offer real-time monitoring of air pollution for health and safety, managing outdoor activities, measuring impact of school / local mitigation initiatives.
- Are compact and easy to use
- Measure the most common urban pollutants
- Present data to users on PC, tablet or phone
- Come in a range of prices to suit every budget
- Are supported remotely by a cloud based management platform
SENSIRION HANDHELD PORTABLE MONITORS
Can be used as an educational tool for students to learn about air pollution. They are also great for spot checking pollution indoors or outdoors (e.g. during school drop offs).
- Are designed to be handheld (small hands too!)
- Measure a wide range of indoor and outdoor pollutants
- Come with a carry case to keep everything safe and tidy
- Report big numbers on a LCD screen
- Optional datalogging and PC download software
Particulate Matter Sensor SPS30
The SPS30 particulate matter (PM) sensor represents a new technological breakthrough in optical PM sensors. Its measurement principle is based on laser scattering and makes use of Sensirion's innovative contamination-resistance technology. This technology, together with high-quality and long-lasting components, enables accurate measurements from the device's first operation and throughout its lifetime of more than eight years.
- Proprietary contamination-resistance technology and long-lasting components.
Lifetime of more than eight years while operating continuously for 24 hours/day. No need for cleaning and/or maintenance, thus avoiding problems related to sensor drift or malfunction.
- Laser-based scattering principle and advanced algorithms.
Accurate measurements for different types of dust and other particles.
- Accurate high-resolution particle size binning.
Enables new types of use cases and device-specific actions based on detected particle composition.
- Small, ultra-slim package.
Easy to integrate into devices where size and space are limited.
- Fully calibrated digital output. UART and I2C interfaces.
Simple, clear interface with read-out feature.